CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Beaverton Farmer's Market: August 9th, 2014

I visited the Beaverton Farmer's Market this weekend.  I picked up a few things: leeks, beets, carrots, peaches, and lemon cucumbers.  

While I was browsing, I noticed some Shishito peppers.  $6.00 per pound?  I nearly fell over!!  Thank goodness I'm growing my own!  These are popular peppers during the summer - along with it's Spanish cousin, the Padron.  I saw the Padrons going for $4.00 a pint.  Thank goodness for my own garden or I'd be broke!  I love these peppers so much!

In addition to all my market goodies, I stopped for some Thai food.  Moh's Mobile has a stall at the Beaverton Farmer's Market.  I got this plate of Phad Thai with chicken, a lemongrass beef stick and an eggroll for $6.50.  Yummy!!  


0 comments: