CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 19, 2013

Harvest Monday 8/19/13

Sorry, this post is late again!!  I just registered for my big test and EEEKKKKK, freak out time.  It's less than 4 1/2 weeks away!!!  My house is a wreck, my garden is a mess and I have cherry tomatoes coming out of my ears!!  My friends though, have been loving the free cherry tomatoes.  I've been giving them away to strangers on the street.  Ok, just kidding about the last part but don't temp me.  I just might!

This past week's harvest was all about the cherry tomato.  Big ones, little ones, volunteer ones.  They're all accounted for!  I have a mixture of Chocolate Cherry, Sweet 100 and at least 2 volunteer plants.  Of course did I mention my garden was a mess?  I think it's just 2 volunteer plants.  I can't tell cause the cherry tomatoes are growing crazy and tangled up.  *sigh*  I think at least one of the volunteers is a Sun Gold though these fruits are much larger than the one that I had planted last year.  They're still very tasty!!


Happy Harvest!!

This week's harvest:
- Volunteer tomatoes: 0.2 lb
- Chocolate Cherry Tomato: 2.08 lb
- Cherry Tomatoes: 2.55 lb
- Green Zebra: 0.31 lb

0 comments: