CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Snakes in the Garden!!!

What the he*#!!  Imagine my surprise as I was watering my garden and noticed this thing.  After I shrieked like the girl that I am, I ran inside for a camera.  I managed to snap this photo of my new friend.  I nudged him with a stick and he took off like greased lightning.  He was quick.  I haven't seen him since.

Needless to say, I didn't catch him.  He's still hanging out in my yard somewhere.  Please someone tell me it's a harmless garter snake!!  I've never seen snakes in my yard before.  If it's poisonous, please don't tell me.  Oh ok, please tell me.  

2 comments:

Mac said...

Yikes!

the red headed traveler said...

I second the yikes. While hairy, scary bugs creep me out more, I think if I ever saw one of these in my yard I'd be pretty frightened too! I hope it is just a harmless garden snake.