CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My First Cherry Tomato of 2013!

A few people have commented to me about my lack of blog posts this gardening season.  **hanging head in shame**  I know, I know.  I've been BAD!!  I realize it's been over a month since my last post. My dad told me I better post something cause he's tired of seeing the same bowl of peas (my last post).  LOL!  

Okay, okay.  I'm back!!  There's a LOT of green tomatoes on the vines but the happy news is that I happened to spy the first red cherry tomato while out watering the yard.  Here he/she is!!  Exciting news!!  Imagine my happy dance.  Just imagine cause I'm not posting it here!  

More gardening news to follow.  I'd hate for ya'll to have to see the same bowl of peas forever!!


3 comments:

Mac said...

Welcome back! Missed your posts.
Congrats on your first tomato.

~Holly~ said...

Thanks Mac! Don't call it a comeback! ;0)

the red headed traveler said...

I had my first tomatoes (deck garden) last month. It was definitely exciting to see them appear on the vine. Another tomato plant though required me to finally get a cage for it as it's gotten out of control but is still decked out with a slew of baby tomatoes.