CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!  

This little guy parked himself in my neighbor's tree (which is conveniently located above one of my hummingbird feeders) this weekend.  He sang all day long.  He spared with the other hummers as they tried to get a sip from "his feeder".  He chirped at the dragon flies that got too close for his liking.  He even did a fly by on me to see what I was doing on the deck.  I enjoyed his company.  

He even let me snap a few photos with my zoom lens.  When he turned his head just right, you could see the fiery magenta/red color of his head.




Happy Father's Day!!

1 comments:

Doc said...

That is an Anna's Hummingbird, I have seen very few so far this years at our feeders. Nice photos