CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 15, 2013

Harvest Monday 4/15/13

There hasn't been much harvests this week.  I only took what I needed which in this case were a few leeks and some thyme and garlic chives.  

I used these ingredients to make a delicious frittata.  I also used last week's Swiss chard harvest and some leftover asparagus.  You can find the recipe here.

Happy Harvest!!

This week's totals: 
  - Leeks (cleaned and tops trimmed) = 0.97 lb.
  - Garlic Chives = 0.02 lb.
  - Thyme = 0.02 lb.

**Linking up to Daphne's Harvest Monday.  Be sure to visit to see what others' around the world are harvesting from their garden**


2 comments:

Barbie~ said...

MMMmmm. Looks delicious!

kitsapFG said...

Those leeks look really nice! I should make a frittata someday soon too - we have so many fresh eggs from our hens that I need more menus that use them up.