CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Harvest Monday 4/1/13

Happy Monday!!  There's not much to harvest this time of year in the garden but the herbs have come back to life.  I usually use regular chives in this recipe but I saw that the garlic chives were in abundance.  I picked a handful of the garlic chives to use for dinner.













I made Pork Scaloppini with Mushrooms and stirred in my chopped garlic chives to finish off the sauce.  Mmm...yum!
















This week's harvest totals:
  - Herbs: Chives = 0.03 lb.

Happy Harvest!!  Be sure to visit Daphne's Dandelion's Harvest Monday to see what others' have been harvesting this week.

2 comments:

Barbie~ said...

Yes, Please! I'll take a plate. :-) Looks like a good dinner to me, and any time you can incorporate even one ingrediant from the garden it's all good!

~Holly~ said...

Barbie: LOL! You're welcome anytime! =) Yeah, I always forget to use my herbs in early spring. This was a pleasant surprise to get to use the garlic chives!