CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Restaurant Ramblings: Patisserie Manon (Las Vegas, NV)

This is not really a restaurant but a lovely French bakery.  I was chatting with one of the mommys at my niece's party and she was asking me about my travels.  We somehow got talking about France and French macarons.  She asked me if they really we worth the hype.  For me, if they're made well than hell yes!  LOL!

She has never tried them before and it got me thinking, I wonder if Las Vegas had a bakery that made French macarons?  I used the internet to track down a lead.  I had my brother drive me to Paisserie Manon.  We found a bakery with some delicious looking treats.  We got a box of macarons in different flavors.  We tried peanut butter, strawberry, raspberry and blueberry.  They were very brightly colored and were yummy!    
The big kids (my brother and sister-in-law) and the little kids (my nieces) all loved them!  I'll have to remember to stop back in on my next visit.  There were some yummy pastries calling my name!


Patisserie Manon
8751 W. Charleston Blvd, Ste #110
Las Vegas, NV 89117
ph: (702) 586-2666


(702) 586-2666

0 comments: