CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 18, 2013

Harvest Monday 3/18/13

I finally got out this week to prepare the spring vegetable beds.  I found a couple of broccoli that survived the winter.  I snipped some of the side shoots before pulling out the plant.  I also pulled some carrots, a lonely radish and some baby turnips.  

Here's the produce all washed and cleaned up.  It's my first harvest for 2013!!
Harvest Totals:
Carrots = 0.83 lb
Turnips = 0.08 lb
Radishes = 0.08 lb

Linking up to Daphne's Dandelion's Harvest Monday.  Be sure to stop by her blog and see what others have been busy harvesting around the country.  Happy Harvest!!

8 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful carrots!
Have a wonderful day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie

kitsapFG said...

Hurrah for the first harvest of the year! :D

The carrots look particularly nice.

foodgardenkitchen said...

That's a nice little harvest. I bet the carrots are tasty :)

Mac said...

Clap clap clap, congrats on your first harvest of the year!

Michelle said...

Yeah! First harvest, it really is spring. :)

pooks said...

That looks pretty much like my recent harvests, only you've had a bit more root veg and I have some greens.

Charmcitybalconygarden said...

You always have such beautiful harvest! I wish I had much more over winterized veggies!

~Holly~ said...

Thanks everyone! I love unexpected harvests!! =0)