CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy 2013!!!

*blush*  I realize I haven't posted in about 2 months now.  I missed Christmas and New Years.  People keep telling me that they come to my blog only to see the same post.  I apologize profusely.

I do have some good news!  I've finally completed my degree!!  Woo hoo!  I am officially graduated from the University of Washington with my PharmD (doctor of pharmacy) degree.  It's been a very long process but I am officially DONE DONE DONE!

I just got back from a quick trip to Thailand.  I stayed in Bangkok with a couple of days in Chiang Mai.  Photos to follow.  Also I have to post my Alaska photos from this summer.

To you and yours, Happy 2013!!  


4 comments:

the red headed traveler said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! And all ths time I have been wondering what you've been going to school for. Mystery solved :)

Can't wait to see your Thailand pictures, that's definitely on my bucket list. And I myself am going back to Hawaii in the fall although time constraints are probably going to only allow for one island.

Charmcitybalconygarden said...

welcome back! Congratulations Dr! I'm very excited to see all the pictures from your fabulous trip! Welcome back to blogland! we've missed you:)

Heather said...

Congratulations Holly! Wishing you all the best in 2013:)

genkitummy said...

Congratulations! That's an accomplishment!
I look forward to reading your posts about Thailand.