CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Arianna!!

I back posted this entry to December 1st.  My oldest niece turned 6 today.  She had her birthday party on the same day.  She decided on the Disney movie Brave as the theme for her birthday party.  

My brother made a stunning birthday cake for her.  Cute!!
My sister-in-law made bear paw brownies for the party.  They were tasty!
She also made cake pops for Arianna to take to school.  
Most of the party food was taken care of.  Aunty Holly was volunteered to make a macaroni salad (recipe to follow).  I also volunteered to make a cool looking Witch's Brew to go along with the Brave party theme (recipe also to follow).  
















The decorations were simple, just aqua, purple and blue balloons in the Brave color scheme.  I made little wisps to hang from the ceiling.  They were made with tissue paper cover blue mini glowsticks.  They looked cool with the lights turned down.  I didn't get a good picture of them.  This was it.
















Happy 6th Birthday Arianna!  Aunty loves you!

1 comments:

genkitummy said...

Wow, that's a nice cake. I love how the food showcased the "Brave" theme!