CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2012

Restaurant Ramblings: Cafe Presse (Seattle, Washington)

Before leaving Seattle, I decided to stop for breakfast to fuel up for the 3+ hour drive back to Portland.  I picked a French restaurant in the Capital Hill district of Seattle.  It's a small cafe that was rumored to serve delicious meals.
I got a cappuccino to start.  I was torn on what to order for breakfast but after asking the server what his favorites were, I was sold.  One Croque Madame please!  Oh and who could resist an order of Pomme Frites?  
The croque madame was delicious!!  It was like being in Paris.  Their fries were also delicious.  Not greasy at all.  It's served with a side of their house spiced mayo.  I'm usually not a fan of mayo and definitely into using it as a dipping sauce for french fries.  But I have to admit it was yummy and a little addictive!
If you're ever in the Capital Hill district of Seattle, check this place out.  Yummy!


Cafe Presse
1117 12th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
ph: (206) 709-7674
http://cafepresseseattle.com/

1 comments:

Open Kitchen Concept said...

Oh the croque madame looks great!