CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2012

On The Road

Well not really the road....more like a cruise ship. Greetings from Alaska! I had been hoping to post a few photos as we went along but no such luck. My Ipad does not seem to want to cooperate. We started our adventure in Fairbanks and did a great land tour through Denali and ended up meeting our cruise ship in Whittier. We set sail and visited Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau and tomorrow we dock in Ketchican before ending our cruise in Vancouver, BC. I have lots of photos to sort through when I get back but I can't wait to share some amazing pictures with you!

3 comments:

the red headed traveler said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time! Alaska is high at the top of my list of places I want to visit and I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Rowena... said...

I anticipate food pics!!!

~Holly~ said...

TRHT: thank you! En route home via Vancouver, BC. Be sure to move Alaska to the top of your list. It was incredible!

Rowena: I did my best. Will post pics when I sort through them!