CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Watermelon, Squash, Tomatoes and More

I managed to get a lot of chores done yesterday.  I planted out my watermelon, squash, a few more tomatoes and miscellaneous transplants.  I even managed to direct sow some seeds.  Here's the list:

Planted out Transplants:
Sweet Basil
Asian Cucumber
Delicata Winter Squash

Direct Sow Seeds:
Olympia Hybrid Spinach
Lemon Basil
Mammoth Dill
Envy Edamame
Parisian Pickling Cucumber
Italian Large Leave Basil

  
Sugar Baby Watermelon
Hokkaido Stella Blue Winter Squash

Delicata Winter Squash


Heinz 2653 Tomato

Paul Robeson

2 comments:

Ben Czajkowski said...

Yay! We're growing Sugar Baby Watermelons together!

~Holly~ said...

Ben: Hooray!! I know we don't get a hot enough summer for watermelons but I thought I'd give it a whirl anyway. I'm hoping because the fruits are small, I'll have a better chance. I look forward to seeing how you fair!!