CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Restaurant Ramblings: Laurelhurst Cafe (Portland, Oregon)

A friend and I met up for lunch and a trip to the local nursery last month.  I had forgotten I had taken these photos.  We decided to have lunch at a small neighborhood cafe called Laurelhurst Cafe.  They have a great outside patio.  It was overcast but still warm enough to enjoy the outdoors.
The menu is mostly sandwiches, paninis, salads and soups.  It's pretty extensive though.  It was tough deciding what to get.  Everything sounded good! 



















I decided on half a Reuben panini and my friend and I split the Seasonal Salad (Medjool dates, apples, gorgonzola, red onions with white balsamic vinaigrette).
















Everything was delicious.  The panini was served with your choice of a side salad or chips.  If you're ever in the neighborhood, be sure to stop by!


Laurelhurst Cafe
4611 E. Burnside Street
Portland, OR
ph: (503) 548-6320
http://laurelhurstcafe.com/


0 comments: