CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hanging Baskets Make Me Happy!

The other day I headed to a nearby nursery.  I only need 2 things.  I walked out with a cart full of things.  Never send me to the nursery.  I just can't help myself.  While I was at the nursery, I spotted this fuchsia hanging basket.  I was meaning to plant fuchsias this year but I haven't had time.  I figured why not.  I splurged on this hanging basket.  I love how full the basket is.  
My topsy turvy strawberry hanger lasted for a few seasons.  I kept cutting off the runners.  This year it finally did not grow back.  I purchased a large pot of Hood Strawberries since I love them so much.  I potted them up in this hanging basket.  There were about 10 plants in the large pot.  I'm hoping for strawberries this year!  I'll have to remember to let the runners generate new plants.

















I love how hanging baskets look.  They make me happy!

0 comments: