CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2012

First Seedlings of 2012

I haven't had time to plant any seeds this season.  I was finally able to make my first sowing of seeds this year.  I realize it's late to be starting peppers or tomatoes but I thought I would give it a shot.  As I've been visiting nurseries, I haven't noticed a good selection of peppers.  Maybe it's still early in the gardening season but I'm getting nervous.  What if I can't find my favorite peppers in starters?  I decided to give it a try anyway.  I also wanted to try this new tomato seeds I found.  Hopefully it'll be ready to go outside when the time is right.    
















Seeds planted on 4/13/12:
- Hot Cherry Bomb Peppers x 6 cells
- Shishito Peppers x 6 cells
- Patio Red Marconi Peppers x 6 cells
- Gloire du Dauphine Lettuce x 3 cells
- Australian Yellowleaf Lettuce x 3 cells
- Rouge D'Hiver Lettuce x 3 cells
- Little Gem Lettuce x 3 cells
- Mandarin Cross Tomato x 6 cells
- Osaka Purple Mustard x 3 cells
- Misone x 3 cells
- Baby Bok Choy x 6 cells

I placed them on a warming pad and covered them with a dome.  More sowing to be done this weekend.

0 comments: