CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

I know I've been slacking and neglecting this blog.  I'm trying to finish up my advanced degree while working full time.  It seems work + school = way too tired for anything else.  I have a bunch of posts to publish.  I hope to do that soon!  Really, I am.

I hope 2011 treated everyone well.  It's hard to believe it's already 2012.  Isn't the world ending this year?  Be sure to live each day to it's fullest!  Here's to a new year filled with family, friends and good times.  May you and yours find 2012 to be happy and healthy!

3 comments:

the red headed traveler said...

I hope that you had a wonderful holiday and could enjoy it even with the stress of school and work. Kudos to working full time AND going to graduate school! I was fortunate enough to go full time to school while getting my master's and work part time. Happy new year :)

scrapper al said...

I didn't know you were in school too. You're wonder woman!

Wendy said...

Was wondering about you! Happy New Year to you too!