CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Arianna!

Another reason my dad and I met in Las Vegas was my eldest niece was turning 5 years old!  I don't think I've missed one birthday yet but I have missed all of her birthday parties.  This year, I would be there for both events.  She chose a Wonder Woman themed party.  It was hard to find Wonder Woman or Super Hero themed items but my brother and sister-in-law did a great job.

My sister-in-law made a pretty sign with her Cricuit machine.  We glued it together the night before in an assembly line workgroup.  It turned out really nice!
My brother is quite the cake maker these days.  He made my other niece, Aubrey's cake in May.  This time he made 2 cakes.  This small one was for Arianna's birthday at home.  The other was larger and for her birthday party.  Either way, it was a delicious white cake with a marshmallow fondant.  I'm usually not a fan of frosting or fondant.  I usually scrape it off.  This one however, was a winner!  I love what he did with the Wonder Woman theme.  Arianna was thrilled with the cake (and the fondant stars).  I think he should go into the cake making business! 




















Arianna's birthday was on December 1st.  Happy Belated 5th Birthday Arianna!!

2 comments:

scrapper al said...

That cake is awesome! Your brother is very talented (runs in the family).

Wendy said...

Wow - your brother is awesome!!! I love that cake. it's really nice and he SHOULD go into business!