CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Restaurant Ramblings: Hapa Grill (Beaverton, Oregon)

Once in a while, I get the craving for island food (from Hawaii).  Most times I don't want to travel too far to get a taste of it.  Hapa Grill is located in a strip mall in the Murray Hill area of Beaverton, and luckily it's in the area I live in.  They have a nice mix of the flavors of Hawaii on their menu, from Japanese, Hawaiian, Korean, to Chinese. 














On this particular day, I was so undecided.  I wanted one of everything.  I finally settled on Korean food with bulgogi with brown rice.  I love how the lady made little musubi with the brown rice.  With you lunch, you get to choose 2 sides.  I went with the kim chi and yakisoba noodles.  The yakisoba noodles weren't that good.  Next time I'll pass.  I really enjoyed the rest of the lunch though.


Hapa Grill
14625 SW Teal Blvd
Beaverton, Oregon 97007
ph: (503) 590-7800
www.hapagrillbeaverton.com



0 comments: