CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's Cookin?: Eggplant Parmesan

I used up my Listada de Gandia eggplant this season to make a delicious Eggplant Parmesan.  I also used some of my homemade Freezer Spaghetti Sauce for this recipe.  

It turned out delicious!  The Listada de Gandia eggplant was perfect for this.  I bake my eggplant instead of frying them, then smother them with sauce and cheese.  Yummy!!  I've posted the recipe before here.  




4 comments:

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

It looks really yummy. I tried to sow this variety eggplant seed this spring but it won't germinate for me.

the red headed traveler said...

This looks delicious! I'm coming to prefer eggplant parmesan to veal or chicken.

Doc said...

Our Eggplant crop was the headliner for this year. And your recipe was delicious.

~Holly~ said...

MKG: I'm sorry about your seeds. I hope you try again. This is one variety of non-Asian eggplant that I actually liked.

the red headed traveler: I *heart* eggplant parmesan but will occasionally indulge in chicken or veal. Yum!

doc: Oooh, I'm glad you tried it! Hooray for eggplants!