CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Restaurant Rambling: Pret A Manger (London, England)

London is an expensive city.  Restaurants charge top dollar.  For an inexpensive lunch or dinner, have a meal at Pret A Manger.  They're a chain in London that serves up ready made sandwiches and salads.
After a long hard day of sight-seeing, I decided to pick up a quick bite to eat.  Luckily, there was a Pret A Manger right across the street from my hotel.  I had the Pole & Line Caught Tuna and Rocket Bloomer (tuna salad with cucumbers and arugula).  The sandwiches are good and are a nice break from your average Subway sandwiches in the states.  P.S. Their cheddar and onion chips rock!!  If you take your meal to go, it's also cheaper.  But if you want, you can eat there and relax.    


Pret A Manger
Multiple Locations
296 Pentonville Road
Kings Cross, London, ENGLAND

1 comments:

the red headed traveler said...

I was just so happy I could translate the name of the restaurant :) Ha ha, my very limited French. Sounds like a neat spot!