CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Restaurant Rambling: North Sea Fish (London, England)

One food Britain is known for is fish and chips.  Who can go to London and not have the iconic fish and chips?  After researching for the best restaurant for this, I found the North Sea Fish was not very far from my hotel.  I walked over to try the real deal.  
North Sea Fish has a take away shop and a sit down restaurant next door.  The restaurant offers more selection, however, I knew exactly what I wanted.  It is much cheaper to get your fish and chips to go at the take away shop.
You maybe thinking, 4.80 GBP for one piece of fish?  Believe me, it's ginormous and more than filling!!!  I couldn't decide what to get but for the authentic experience, I decided on the cod.  When in London.....

Like I said, the cod was huge.  It was a large fillet of fish that was deep fried crispy and delicious!!  I'm drooling just thinking about it!  The french fries were also good.  They weren't greasy but I personally would have preferred them a little more crunchy.  Nevertheless, the meal was excellent and very affordable.      




















I had planned to return for another go at the fish and chips but ran out of time.  BOO!!  Oh well, I guess this calls for a return trip to London!


North Sea Fish
7-8 Leigh Street
London, ENGLAND WC1H 9EW
Area: Bloomsbury
http://www.northseafishrestaurant.co.uk/

3 comments:

becky3086 said...

Well, it looks good! I think I could have finished the fish, lol.

Interwebs Fails said...

I'd love to go there. (:

~Holly~ said...

becky3086: Don't get me wrong. I finished it. I just fell into a food coma immediately afterwards. To think I considered getting 2 pieces. Haha!

interwebs fails: It was delicious!