CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Restaurant Rambling: Koji Osakaya

After a day of adventure in the Columbia Gorge, we stopped at Koji for a late late lunch or early dinner.  I've talked about Koji before.  Luckily they were open.

I was starving!  This roll sounded good but I don't remember the name of it.  It was a spicy scallop roll with salmon on top.  It went great with an iced cold Sapporo beer!
































I decided on the Miso Katsu Donburi for my entree.  It's deep fried pork with a sweet miso sauce.  It's served over a bed of rice and thinly shredded egg omelet.  Yummy!!



Koji Osakaya
10100 SW Barbur Blvd
Portland, OR  97219
ph: (503) 977-3100

3 comments:

the red headed traveler said...

I'm not really a fan of sushi. I tried it once and was just "eh" to me (I know I'm in the minority though lol). Your entree however looks excellent.

Linda said...

That sushi roll looks good. I love salmon sushi. Yum!

~Holly~ said...

the red headed traveler: I think it's an acquired taste. Besides, eating anything raw just seems wrong. LOL! I can't bring myself to eat raw beef.

linda: Salmon is my favorite too!!