CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Restaurant Rambling: Brick Oven Pizza (Kalaheo, Kauai, Hawaii)

I've written about Brick Oven Pizza before.  It's used to be my favorite pizzas.  However, I have to admit that I'm very disappointed in the quality these days.  The old Brick Oven was bought out and the new owners just don't make the pizzas like they used to.  Pizzas here are expensive....very expensive!  These days, it just doesn't feel like you're getting your money's worth.  The toppings are skimpier and where's the garlic butter on the crust?  

Don't get me wrong, I still gobbled up the pizza.  I'm just saying.....


Brick Oven Pizza
2-2555 Kaumualii Hwy.
Kalaheo, HI 96741
ph: (808) 332-8561

2 comments:

the red headed traveler said...

I always find that so disappointing too! The name is the only thing that is the same. And price increases stink :(

~Holly~ said...

the red headed traveler: Yep, sad when businesses are sold for the name but yet the quality isn't retained. I hope they make some improvements.