CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Restaurant Rambling: The Breakfast Club (London, England)

I stopped for breakfast at a neat joint called The Breakfast Club.  Who wouldn't want to try it out just for the great name?  That was one of my favorite movies in the 80's.  It's a small restaurant with limited seating.  I got there early to fuel up for another busy day of sightseeing.  
There are several locations around London and I visited the Soho branch.  The restaurant is hard to miss.  It's bright bright yellow!  What to get?  They have an espresso machine and it had been a while since I've had a nice latte.  However, they also had some amazing fresh pressed juices.  Decisions decisions.....
Being purely practical (I felt I would need the caffeine), I ordered a delicious Caramel Latte.  Yummy!  

I had an even more difficult time deciding on what to get for breakfast.  I ended up getting the Chorizo Hash.  I was told that was an excellent choice by my waitress.  I wasn't disappointed.  It was very filling and the chorizo was nice and crunchy on the outside but moist in the inside.  
After my breakfast, I noticed the place had really filled up.  There was a line waiting outside the door.  The Breakfast Club as a delicious stop for a filling breakfast and it seems it's quite popular with the locals!


The Breakfast Club
33 D'Arblay Street
London, ENGLAND W1F 8EU
Area: Soho
http://www.thebreakfastclubcafes.com/

2 comments:

Wendy said...

oh my gosh - I love a good breakfast joint and I agree - with a name with The Breakfast Club - they've got to have all the 30's and 40's folks in their back pockets!

~Holly~ said...

wendy: Haha! We're in the same place with the 80's movie reference! I love a good breakfast too!!