CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Homemade Peach Lemonade

I had a Costco bag of lemons and a tons of left over peaches.  You can see the post where I decided to make a multi-functional peach puree with the leftover peaches.  I juiced some of the lemons and decided to make a Peach Lemonade.  Yummy!  It was perfect for a hot summer day.


















Homemade Peach Lemonade
Makes 2 quarts




















1 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4 large lemons)
1 c. peach puree
1/2 c. agave or 1 c. sugar (and more to taste)
water

1) Add the lemon juice, peach puree and agave (or sugar) to a large pitcher.  Add water to make 2 quarts.  Stir well to combine.  Add more agave or sugar to your taste.  If you want to add garnishes for presentation, try mint sprigs or sliced peaches.

5 comments:

the red headed traveler said...

I'm usually a "traditionalist" when it comes to lemonade lol but the recipe sounds enticing!

~Holly~ said...

the red headed traveler: I used to be a traditionalist also but have you tried strawberry or raspberry lemonade? Yummy!! I decided to give it a whirl with peach.

the red headed traveler said...

I never have Holly although for some reason I have no qualms with flavored ice tea. I'm odd like that lol. I'm sure the taste though is a great spin on lemonade!

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Very refreshing drink! A nice drink after a long day work in the garden.

Mac said...

Yum~~~~~~~Very clever, I never thought of peach lemonade.