CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Harvest Monday 9/26/11

Since I didn't post last week, here's my harvest for the past 2 weeks.  

Pepperoncini, Cherry Bomb & Red Marconi Peppers

Jalapeno Peppers

Listanda de Gandia, Ichiban, Konasu & Tiger Eggplant
Tomato Fest!





This week saw more tomatoes and peppers.
Ananas Noire, San Marzano, Roma & Paul Robeson





Cherokee Purple, Kelloggs Breakfast, Green Zebra & Paul Robeson
Pepperoncinis, Red Marconi, Cherry Bomb & Shishito





























Harvest Totals:
Week of 9/12-9/18:
- Peppers: 2 lb
- Tomatoes: 16.27 lb
- Eggplant: 2.98 lb

Week of 9/19-9/26:
- Tomatoes: 43.94 lb
- Peppers: 2.89 lb

5 comments:

Lexa said...

Holly-

That's a terrific harvest over the last 2 weeks.I especially love seeing your Paul Robeson tomatoes. I just read the hsitory of Paul & his namesake tomato last month so it was fun to "see" some in real life. Emjoy your harvest.

Rowena... said...

Accch! What kind of climate do you have anyway? I thought it would be similar to mine, you know, northern, cool, rainy, etc. I did grow hot peppers and some lista gandia eggplants but they didn't do so well like yours. If I move back to the states I'm moving to Oregon.

Why I garden... said...

Super harvest. Great photos of the tomatoes stacked up. Well done! Kelli

Charmcitybalconygarden said...

wow wow WOW! Now I have tomato envy!! That is a beautiful beautiful harvest!

suburban veg gardener said...

Your pepperocino look great. How do you prepare them? I love how they serve them in Spanish tapas places - fried in oil and sprinkled with rock salt! Mmm...