CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Seriously Slugs??

As I did a welfare check on all the plants today, I noticed a chewed up jalapeno. Hey, this looks exactly like the eggplant I found the other week.

Like the eggplant, it's been chewed on both sides. And like the eggplant, there's a tell tale slime trail on the fruit. I must have some super slugs because they seem to eat anything.
Friggen slugs. I really really really hope that hurts coming out. Grrr!!

3 comments:

Rowena... said...

For a slug to munch on jalapeno....geez, that is pretty daring!

Ben Czajkowski said...

I'm actually pretty surprised by this. I thought I read that slugs and other insects tend to leave peppers alone. I know slugs will eat the leaves of jalapeno plants and that birds eat the peppers...

I could be wrong. I hope that you solve this!

~Holly~ said...

rowena: I know right? Unbelievable!!

ben: Nope...definitely a slug. Daring fellows. I hope they have serious indigestion!! GRRR!!