CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Restaurant Rambling: Pazzo Ristorante (Portland, Oregon)

I visiting Pazzo this past spring and forgot to blog about it. I liked the location in downtown Portland. They have a really nice dining room and a separate bar area. The menu is Italian and we had a great meal here. I decided on the pork for myself.

Porco (grilled Carton pork loin chop, white polenta spaetzle, leeks, carrots & rosemary)

The pork chop was done perfectly. It was cooked nicely and seasoned really well. I love the spaetzle with this dish. Yummy!! It's definitely a restaurant to return to!


Pazzo Ristorante
621 SW Washington Street
Portland, OR 97255
ph: (503) 228-1515

2 comments:

Ben Czajkowski said...

Spaetzle is delicious, especially when homemade and buttered :)

~Holly~ said...

ben: Sounds like you know how to make it! Lucky you!!