CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Belated Fourth of July!!

My birthday was yesterday. True story! I was born on the 4th of July. Ironic with a name like Holly. Most people think I'm born in December.


I tried really hard not to buy any annuals this year because they're really easy to grow but since my self-sown seeds are a ways from blooming, I decided to treat myself to a pretty pink (with a sassy yellow center) zinnia. Happy Birthday to me!

Hope you all had a safe and fantastic 4th of July!!

8 comments:

Mac said...

Belated Happy Birthday, hope you had a good time.

the red headed traveler said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and birthday celebration!

smedette said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Otanjyoubi omedetou.

Wendy said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

~Holly~ said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday!!

Ben Czajkowski said...

Happy belated birthday. Only a week late. But since I just subscribed to your blog today, I hope I'm afforded some understanding ;)

Also, good job on a correct use of 'irony'. >_>

~Holly~ said...

Welcome to the blog Ben and thanks for the birthday wishes!!