CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

GTTC 7/10/11

This week's version of GTTC (Garden to Table Challenge) was a challenge. This week has been a lazy cooking week. I did manage to use my home harvested celery as a side to my Baked Buffalo Wings. I also used some fresh picked herbs in my Blue Cheese and Yogurt Sauce. I chopped up some chives, cilantro and celery leaves for the sauce.
I also used up the last of the gai lan to make yummy Oyster Sauce Gai Lan.


**Linking to Wendy's Greenish Thumb**

2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Baked buffalo wings? Yum! Can you post a recipe? I would love to try it.

~Holly~ said...

Mimi-If you click on the link for the Blue Cheese Yogurt Sauce, it'll link you to the baked wings recipe also. It's posted on my blog. I hope you try them because they were yummy! Maybe not as good as deep fried but close!! It was enough to settle that craving I had!