CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Second Planting of Asian Greens

These are a second sowing of greens. They were seeded inside around April 30th. These were the greens that were infested by aphids (in the house). Grrr!!

I salvaged what I could and they've been hanging out on my deck. Since I had harvested all of the Asian greens last week, I decided to replant these to see how they do.

This bed includes some Waianae Kai Choy (from Hawaii) and Craquerelle du Midi (from France).

This bed includes more Baby Bok Choy and Red Choi Pac Choi.


2 comments:

Robin said...

You never know how crops will grow. Sometimes they do better when you plant them at the so called wrong time! I hope that they do well for you!

~Holly~ said...

robin-Thanks! I hope they grow okay and don't succumb to the heat. I really want to see the red choy. They're pretty!