CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

GTTC: Chinese Cabbage and Mint

This week's GTTC is brought to you by mint and Chinese cabbage. Here's my harvest for the week.

This week I had a lot of mint to use. What to do? I saw a recipe for a Pea Dip in a magazine. I thought it would taste good with a hit of mint. Here's my take on a Mint Pea Dip.

I also used up some Chinese cabbage and my small harvest of broccoli and gai lan in this chicken chow mein.

Both were delicious!

**Linking up to Wendy's GTTC at Greenish Thumb**

7 comments:

Charmcitybalconygarden said...

Yum! Chicken chow mein looks delicious...and I need to try your pea dip recipe!

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

Your dish look so delicious. Hope we will have some pea to harvest soon to make that yummy dipping.

the red headed traveler said...

A third comment on how delish your chow mein looks! Mouth is watering as I type.

mac said...

Yum~~haven't made chow mein in ages, don't know why.

~Holly~ said...

charmcitybalconygarden-Thanks! I forgot how easy it was to use up leftover veggies with a chow mein! The mint pea dip was a winner. I brought some to work and they ate it all up!

MKG-Thanks! I hope your peas come soon!

the red headed traveler-Thanks! I love noodles of all kinds!

mac-I know right? I had forgot how easy it was to whip up!

Wendy said...

Your chow mein looks delicious. Those yellow noodles are my favorite - I just had them. I love when they're pan fried (and a little brown and crisp at the edges) and topped with veggies/sauce.

I bet the addition of mint added some zing to your dip!

~Holly~ said...

Wendy-Thanks!! I love crispy noodles too!