CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Farmer's Market 6/25/11

It was another Saturday trip to the Farmer's Market and there were lots of goodies to be bought.

More Hood Strawberries! This time I only bought 1/2 a flat.
It's the start of cherry season in Oregon. These are Brooks Cherries. They're really sweet and delicious!!
There were some beautiful Fingerling Potatoes at one stand. I bought some white and some pink potatoes. I also picked up some dill and pea shoots!! Yummy!!

This maybe the last week of Asparagus. I bought 2 bunches (a little over 3 pounds worth).

Today I got a smoked brat for breakfast!! Yum!!

2 comments:

Charmcitybalconygarden said...

I used to love going berry picking when I lived out in Portland...I can't remember the place...sauvie island I think. This is when I learned that blueberries were not blue on the inside! Everything looks great!

~Holly~ said...

charmcitybalconygarden-I didn't know you lived out this way. Yep, it's Sauvie Island. I love the u-picks out there. Last year I took my dad strawberry, raspberry and blueberry picking. Cheap and yummy!!