CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Peas, Lettuce and Celery 5/17/11

My Snow Peas are the only direct sowed peas to start poking through the dirt. The Snap and Shelling Peas have yet to surface.

My transplanted snap peas are growing strong. Still no flowers.

Same with the shelling peas. The lettuce bed is looking good. No slug damage yet.

Petite Rouge Romaine

Allstar Gourmet Mix Lettuce
Outredgeous Lettuce
The celery seems to have tolerated being transplanted out in less than ideal conditions. They are even growing small shoots.

2 comments:

scrapper al said...

Interesting about the snow peas...I already took mine out for the year. I wonder if I could get a second batch if I planted right away.

~Holly~ said...

scrapper al-Good luck with your peas. I'm not sure if my second round will be too late. The way our weather is going though, we may have a cool spring forever!!