CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

GTTC 5/8/11

I'm participating in Wendy's GTTC (Garden to Table Challenge). This week it's been Asian green harvest. I harvested some Chinese cabbage leaves, baby bok choy, tatsoi & pac choi. I wrote about the yummy Pork Meatball Pho with Asian Greens I made earlier this week. I also had some baby bok choy left over that went into a simple and easy stir-fry.

My stir-fries are typically made with whatever left-overs I happen to have in the fridge. This time, besides the garden fresh baby bok choy, I had some broccolini, celery, snap peas and water chestnuts. I sometimes add tofu or chicken to my stir-fries but I was too lazy to go out and buy it so just veggies this time.


1 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful! The broccolini looks scrumptious.