CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Vegetable Seed Companies

Here's a list of some of my favorite seed companies:


- Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds (Mansfield, MO, USA)
- Johnny's Selected Seeds (Winslow, ME, USA)
- Kitazawa Seed Co. (Oakland, CA, USA) - great selection of Asian vegetable seeds
- Nichols Garden Nursery (Albany, OR, USA) - hooray for Oregon seeds!
- Park Seed (Greenwood, SC, USA)
- Seed Savers Exchange (Decorah, IA, USA)
- Territorial Seed Company (Cottage Grove, OR, USA) - hooray for Oregon seeds!

2 comments:

Heather@myeverydaygraces said...

Hi Holly, I just ordered some seed catalogues the other day... I am beginning to get a twinge of the garden bug:).

~Holly~ said...

I placed a Johnny's order just cause they had a lot of Asian greens for $1. I think shipping cost more than my order. =0P

I can't wait for it to warm up!