CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Wine Garden (Puhi, Kauai, Hawaii)

This wine shop off the highway in Puhi, across from Kauai Community College, caught my eye. I was just curious as to their selection of wine so I stopped in one day.

The Wine Garden has been in business on Kauai for about 7 years now. It's a small wine shop but they actually have a good selection of wines from the US. I also noticed some great Oregon wines so they immediately won brownie points with me. The owner offers these wines at very reasonable prices. I was actually surprised. She also had a good selection of international wines from Italy, France, etc.



The Wine Garden
4495 Puhi Road (across from Kauai Community College)
Lihue, HI
ph: (808) 245-5766
www.kauaiwinegarden.com

1 comments:

meemsnyc said...

It's nice to try out a new place!