CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Restaurant Rambling: Hawaii Juice Factory (Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii)

I love bubble tea and I've blogged about it before. Wouldn't you know it? Hawaii has to one up my bubble dreams! While browsing in Shirokiya at the Ala Moana Shopping Center, I found this place.

Hawaii Juice Factory serves various juices, slushes and smoothies. It's so yummy! I went with the lychee slushy with bubbles. After I placed my order I spotted that they also had a guava strawberry flavor. UGH, that sounded better. The drinks here are wonderful. They use real fruit juice instead of the powder flavorings that many other store use. Nevertheless, my lychee was yummy! Ahhh...we need one of these in Oregon!

Hawaii Juice Factory
Ala Moana Shopping Center, Top Floor of Shirokiya
1450 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI
ph: (808) 383-5256

0 comments: