CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Brrr....no wonder I'm so cold. Here's the forecast for the Portland metro area. The snow level is dropping. Get out your snow tires and chains. They're predicting snow this weekend into next week. UGH!!!
from: www.kgw.com

I like snow. It's pretty; as long as I don't have to drive around in it with all the other crazies out there. It's gonna be a very cold week!! Get out your hot chocolate and snuggle by the fireplace!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

oooh, that looks like a muddy mess to me!

Rowena... said...

Your week is looking a lot like my week although you've got me by a couple of degrees (colder). Thanks for stopping by the blog. LOVED all of your Kauai posts since I'm a Kauai gal myself. Gosh all the food places that you wrote up....grrrr...makes me really wish we could go back home this xmas. Not likely. Instead we be stuck in this snow!