CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hawaii Cookbooks

Hello, my name is Holly and I like cookbooks. I think I have a problem. An intervention maybe in order. I love cookbooks. I especially like ones with pretty pictures.

Everytime I go home to Hawaii, I make a stop at the bookstore to browse the local cookbook section. I always end up buying a book.

As you can see, Lihue's Borders has a good selection of Hawaii cookbooks.



This time was no exception. I came home with one in tow. Did I tell you I like cookbooks? *blush*

3 comments:

scrapper al said...

I'm a cookbook fan too. I actually got rid of a few cookbooks in my last purge, but I still don't have enough room on my bookshelves for the ones I kept.

meemsnyc said...

I also have an obsession with cookbooks! I love them.

~Holly~ said...

Whew! Glad to know I'm not alone in my sick habit!