CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Internet Shopping

I'm no fool! I would rather not get up at 5am for a good sale, only to be elbowed by grandma over the sale bin. Oh no! Actually I haven't been Black Friday Shopping since college. I'd rather not deal with the sleep deprived grouchy and crazies out there. I'm also rather attached to my extremities. I'd rather keep them.


Instead, I woke up at a decent hour, made some coffee and surfed the internet for great deals. Here's some of what I found:

Banana Republic: Free shipping on orders over $50 plus 40% off (until 12pm only)
Gymboree: 30% off entire purchase (until 12pm only)
Harry & David: 25% off purchase or free shipping (can use one or the other, for me free shipping was better deal)

2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Those are great deals! Love free shipping.

Wendy said...

ha ha!! Good deals! Hey - are you going Internet shopping through ebates.com? Be sure to check it out if you're not!