CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals

While everyone else is elbowing their way through sale bins and clothes racks and standing in long lines at the register, why not take advantage of deals online? There are a lot of Travel Deals to be had this year.


Some of the ones that caught my attention:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort (sale starts Nov 29th) room rates starting at $149 per night for travel Jan 1 - April 30th (45% off room rates)

- Gate 1 Travel (sale on Nov 26th only) has a sale on all its vacation packages. $50 off packages $500 or more, $100 off on $1000 or more, $250 off $2500 or more.

- CheapCarribean.com (sale runs from now until Cyber Monday) has various promotions with great discounts.

If you've been thinking of booking a trip for 2011, be sure to browse these specials. There are quite a few great deals out there. I may be booking my next adventure! Merry Christmas to me!


1 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Ooh, traveling sounds awesome! I wish I had the extra money!