CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Gardening: Harvest 9/20/10

I have very little to share this week. It's been cool, wet and icky in the Pacific NW. Still waiting on some tomatoes. Good news is that some are starting to turn yellow and orange. Woo hoo! I still have hope!

This week I harvested a handful of tomatoes. These are Paul Robeson, Carbon, Oregon Spring, Roma and Green Zebra tomatoes.

I also harvested an eggplant, a zucchini and a handful of green beans.


Happy Harvest!

2 comments:

thyme2garden said...

Nice to see more ripe tomatoes, and good to hear that there are more coming! I'm still waiting for my Jelly Bean tomatoes to ripe, too. It's hard when the weather is so fickle. It's been just too hot or too cold. No stretch of "nice weather" for us yet!

mac said...

Nice varied harvest there, I especially like the green zebra tomato. I thought I grew one, but it turns out to be something else, duh..........