CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wildlife Wednesday: 8/11/10

I was lamenting about the bees and where they had gone this summer. Suddenly, a few reappeared. These cosmos were planted just for them as they loved them last year. Luckily, they couldn't resist for very long! The bees are back!



My friends the hummingbirds are ever present in my garden. They like to chase each other off. They seem to be quite territorial. A few are getting bolder. They'll buzz by me if I'm working too close to their feeder and if I don't move, they'll come up for a closer look and a quick snack before buzzing away.

1 comments:

Mac said...

Love those hummers, they are my constant garden companions, I feel somewhat lost if I don't see them while I do my morning and evening rounds.