CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Restaurant Rambling: Sanchez Taqueria

I stumbled upon a review of this place one day. People had great things to say about the food here. I had passed this place many times but never though twice about it. One day I decided to check things out. Sanchez Taqueria is located in Tigard, on Highway 99 (Pacific Hwy).
The menu is pretty simple and straight-forward. There's a very large dining area. You order, get a number and they'll bring out your yumminess to you.

I had the Carnitas Order (pork) which comes as a meal with rice, refried beans, picked vegetables and 4 flour tortillas for $11. The carnitas were so yummy! It's some of the best I've had. The food is top notch and very affordable. It was enough for 2 people or got me some leftovers for the next day.

They also have a bakery next door that has a variety of Mexican pastries. It's self-service. I got a variety of pastries to go.



If you ever find yourself in Tigard and craving Mexican food, I highly recommend Sanchez's! Try the carnitas...it's most excellent!! Luckily, I live very close. I can tell already that I'll be back again, and again, and again!!


Sanchez Taqueria
13050 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR 97223
ph: (503) 684-2838

0 comments: