CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Restaurant Rambling: Best Baguette

This is great place on Hall Street in Beaverton. They serve great Vietnamese sandwiches, called bahn mi. In addition to this, they also serve "French" sandwiches and bubble tea. Yum!
I tried the #4 Grilled Pork sandwich (thinly sliced pork marinated in a lemongrass-soy dressing). The sandwiches are served with house mayo, pickled carrot & daikon salad, jalapenos, cilantro and soy sauce. I opted to go without the jalapenos and cilantro. I had a Thai bubble tea to drink.
The sandwiches were yummy and a steal for only $2.95. I'm not joking! Under $3 for lunch!

I'll be back again oh lovely Vietnamese sandwiches!

Best Baguette
3635 SW Hall Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005
ph: (503) 626-2288

3 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Oh my, I love vietnamese sandwiches! That bubble tea looks awesome.

Heather@myeverydaygraces said...

Thanks for the tip... I will have to go there, and I will definitely tell my hubby about it. Lunch under $3... that's a no brainer:)

Wendy said...

yummy - this is my Saturday afternoon fare - a sandwich and thai iced tea.