CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

NPR: Just Can It!

I'm a beginner when it comes to canning. I started with some freezer jam (still terrified of canning anything). I slowly worked my way up to dilly green beans, canned tomato sauce and dilly asparagus. This year I canned my first peach jam and even did some canned peaches. Hey, this is no big deal! Even I can do it!


There's a lot of great information on the internet for beginning canners. This article just popped up on NPR. I'm excited to try the Pickled Green Tomato recipe. If you have any great tried and true canning recipes or tips, feel free to leave comments! I'm eager to learn more!!!

2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

I'm a beginner when it comes to canning too. It's so much fun isn't it.

~Holly~ said...

I've had tons of fun with it...almost bordering on addiction now. LOL!