CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Gardening: Eggplant, Cucumbers and maybe a Melon or two

Summer's almost at an end but my summer vegetables are still trying to reach their peak. My Millionaire Eggplant are performing amazingly well! The flowers just keep on coming and coming and coming! I love how pretty eggplants look at every stage of growth.


The Thai Tiger Eggplant has been slower to grow, but just as beautiful to watch.


My cucumbers are just starting to set fruit. I hope I get a few harvests from them before the cool weather sets in. This one is the Green Sword (Asian) Cucumber.



The Boston Pickling Cucumbers are trying too!




My Gold Star Melon is finally producing fruit. There's a few baby melons growing thus far.

Oh summer....don't end so soon!!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I feel the same way seeing the little melons growing.

Hey, your eggplants are gorgeous hanging on the plants!

thyme2garden said...

I really hope you have a warm September/October so some of these babes can grow! When is your average first frost date?